- This event has passed.
Wild Women South Lanarkshire
November 24, 2018 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm£8 - £12
Welcome to our Wild Womens meet ups!
In our women’s woodland group we meet seasonally to try out some bush craft skills, cook over a fire, share ideas, recipes and knowledge and have a relaxing and enjoyable time with like minded women in our local woodland.
This workshop is for women aged 16 years plus.
At our Winter session we will be:
- Cooking some mulled wine and maybe apple cider (if we can still forage enough apples) over our open fire pit.
- Learn fire lighting skills
- Trying our hand at a simple whittling project
- Needle Felting some simple Christmas decorations
- Learning how to use the kelly kettle
- Singing, chatting, dancing and whatever else comes our way during the session
We’d love to welcome new members and hope to see you at our next session.
Spending time in nature can be a very therapeutic activity, as can learning some simple skills to use in a woodland environment such as tool use and fire lighting skills. This workshop gives people the ideal opportunity to have a go at such activities in a non-pressured, gentle environment with female leaders on hand to help out.
Tickets for this event will cost £12 full price with an £8 concessions ticket for those with a household income of under £20K. These can be purchased directly here:
Full Price Wild Women £12
Concessions Wild Women £8
If you experience any problems with the PayPal link please make payment directly through your paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any further information about the event please contact wild things on email@example.com
Sessions may be cancelled during exceptionally bad weather.