- This event has passed.
During the session participants will have the opportunity to:
* Learn basic firelighting skills
* Make a basic fridge jam over an open fire using foraged fruits.
* Learn how to use a kelly kettle over the fire
* Have an opportunity to take part in some simple tool use with a easy whittling project
* Enjoy some simple singing and chatting around the fire
* Sit Spot nature connection time
* And enjoy a relaxing autumnal afternoon in a local woodland.
Spending time in nature can be a very therapeutic activity, as can learning some simple skills to use in a woodland environment such as tool use and fire lighting skills. This workshop gives people the ideal opportunity to have a go at such activities in a non-pressured, gentle environment with female leaders on hand to help out.
Tickets for this event will cost £12 full price with an £8 concessions ticket for those with a household income of under £20K. These can be purchased here:
For any further information about the event please contact wild things on email@example.com
Sessions can be cancelled during exceptionally bad weather.
March 23 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm